News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

From the Frontlines: "Bigtoof Reports" Cast Fanart

Started by Lord Sotek, August 09, 2012, 05:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Sotek

Well, couldn't find a new version of the old Artwork subforum to stick this in, so I figure it fits here better than anywhere else. As you might have guessed, this is the thread I'll be using to post any and all new doodles, sketches, and maybe even some decent drawings of the colorful characters from everyone's favorite Battle Report series!

Today, we've got Orks. A certain warboss some of you may recognize, his prized Warbike, and the proud Mek who put it together for him...

Who wouldn't trust a winning smile like that?

I think Grumgutz's bike just became its own character. And completely stole the show from Wingnut to boot.
Quote from: Saulus on March 17, 2011, 06:16:56 PM
Often I hear delusional ramble like "I painted and collected my army as ultramarine tyranid hunters....but Pedro is really good, so now I'm using him, but I'm just going to call him Jimbob-Fistpumper, cause that fits with my

Will's on Fire

The Man They Call Jayne

It's awesome. Only issue is that Wingnuts Spanna isn't big enough to go crumpin' wiv! :P
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Lord Sotek

Of course it isn't, that's his finey-tuney spanna. The Additood Adjustaz are in his toolshed. ;)
Often I hear delusional ramble like "I painted and collected my army as ultramarine tyranid hunters....but Pedro is really good, so now I'm using him, but I'm just going to call him Jimbob-Fistpumper, cause that fits with my

BigToof

Absolutely stellar Lord Sotek!

+1 Karma absolutely earned!

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Cammerz: 8
Waaaghpower: 1
The Man They Call Jayne: 3
Mabbz: 6
Archon Sharrek: 3

Lord Sotek

More doodles! Hurrah!

Today, we've got everyone's favorite pointy-eared bromance: Thielbane and Y'stral. These two were very fun to draw, though it took me a couple pieces of paper before I got them both 'right.'

As always, let me know what you think! Feedback helps motivate me to do more of these little pictures.

BigToof

Hi Lord Sotek,
These sketches are getting better and better!
Can't wait to see who's up next.

Karma'd for your great work!

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Lord Sotek

Finally managed another little sketch. I doubt this fellow needs any introduction. ;)

Cammerz

Yes, that is fantastic. I didn't even need to read the speech-text to know this guy. What a badass.

BigToof

BigToof Points: