News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

+++6th Ed Starter Set - Trade Shop+++

Started by Thantos, August 19, 2012, 11:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thantos

Partner up! :D A thread for people who want to split the starter set with others, one person takes marines the other takes chaos. ;D (or rulebooks/models/etc however you want to split it)
Rumour has it- its

Vyper

I'll split with you for the Dark Angel stuff. What ways would the rule book/templates be going?

Thantos

Nice one ;D
You can have the templates + rulebooks if you want them. Or split them up if you like?

Im not too keen on the cultists at the moment (too many to paint in a year :P) so theres a set of cultists going here for anyone who wants them.
We can carve the price up proportionally later

Masked Thespian

If neither of you really wanted it, would you be willing to send the rulebook to me out in Japan?  For a proportional fee, of course.
Regards,
MT.
Quote from: Ravager Zero
Freaking mod-ninja. :P

Although, given that you're in Japan now, I suppose that's entirely legit. :shifty:

Thantos

Im not really after the rulebook, so fine with me, depends if Vyper wants it.
Or if he does, when other folks join the swap-shop, you can nab the rulebook from them :P

Vyper

I'm only interested in the DA models tbh.  :)

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

I'd probably be up for those cultists thantos, as long as this doesnt get released say...tomorrow (gonna be about a fortnight before i have money again :P)
Quote from: Narric on August 15, 2011, 12:09:07 AM
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD
Quote from: Greg Mun

Thantos

Gonna be a few weeks to release im sure :P
Sounds great, think we split 1 set up nicely now. Am I the only UK fella? I can probs buy it cheaper than USA, AUS or Japan, and post it on?

Hope some others folks will join up n split another ;D

Vyper

Quote from: Thantos on August 19, 2012, 01:23:08 PM
Sounds great, think we split 1 set up nicely now. Am I the only UK fella? I can probs buy it cheaper than USA, AUS or Japan, and post it on?

I live in the UK aswell. :P
Posting bits out is probably the best way to go.

InsaneTD

I just want to rule book. When is it coming out?

Rej

I think I'm just after the rulebook as well. I'm tempted to start Chaos, but I've got other things to do first!
Phew...

Naser Al-Istikhara Cyrus

I am from Australia Thantos, so if I were to buy it you'd probably have to pay me a few thousand for the non-cultists...and don't forget the postage! :P
Quote from: Narric on August 15, 2011, 12:09:07 AM
You make it sound like it could be wearing a top-hat and monocle, but for the sole reason it'd have been painted by Gareth that it would still look terrifying........I have to say I agree. XD
Quote from: Greg Mun

Narric

Quote from: Lord Zambia on August 20, 2012, 06:19:09 AM
I am from Australia Thantos, so if I were to buy it you'd probably have to pay me a few thousand for the non-cultists...and don't forget the postage! :P
Or he can buy both, and just send you the stuff you want. Might work out cheaper for both parties.

Thantos

Ok cool, so me or vyper can buy it cheaps then we'll split it.

Sources say its

Narric

I'm going to say I'll probably want to be rid of the Cultists. Scouts in a SM army I can handle, but Cultitst in a Chaos army aren't my thing. I'm sure an Alpha Legion player will want them more then I do.