News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

+++6th Ed Starter Set - Trade Shop+++

Started by Thantos, August 19, 2012, 11:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thantos

Oo yea, chaplain is like an extra to the box. Spose

Bacour

I ordered the Special Edition yesterday for about $107.00 US (Plus tax).  The release will be September 1st.  The Limited Edition is what contains the Chaplain and the Not-So-Limited Edition will only be $7.00 US less.  So get the Limited!  A $20.00 US figure for $7.00 US?  Steal...  We only had 2 days to ordder the Limited though so get yours TODAY!  We were told that after Sunday (TODAY) there would be no more PRE-orders, but they did make enough that they expected to continue offering them through Nov. or Dec.

[EDIT]
Somebody ask in either this thread or the "details" thread about whether or not the Hellbrute was a complement too or a replacement for the Chaos Dreadnought.  Here's what WD printed as an opening description of the creature:

"...a raging behemoth and hate-fueled parody of the noble Space Marine Dreadnought."

So it sounds kinda like those old, ugly Dreads may finally be going away.

Sorck

Quote from: Bacour on August 26, 2012, 01:08:29 PM
I ordered the Special Edition yesterday for about $107.00 US (Plus tax).  The release will be September 1st.  The Limited Edition is what contains the Chaplain and the Not-So-Limited Edition will only be $7.00 US less.  So get the Limited!  A $20.00 US figure for $7.00 US?  Steal...  We only had 2 days to ordder the Limited though so get yours TODAY!  We were told that after Sunday (TODAY) there would be no more PRE-orders, but they did make enough that they expected to continue offering them through Nov. or Dec.

Pre orders just means those that will arrive on the day of release. In the UK our preorder 'deadline' is Wednesday for dispatch on Friday (only takes a day or two for arrival).

Enderwiggin

Are the offers on certain parts still available?

I have a friend who has seen the Cultist and would not mind buying some (ironically he quite 40k before I did and played Chaos). I'm pretty sure he'll enter that slippery model slope of going back to Chaos, but that's his decision. XD

Everything Explodes, Everything.

Character, is what you are in the dark.

Seventh Sa