News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Clearing out 40K: [H] Necrons, IG, Codices, lizardmen [W]

Started by Unholy Harbinger, August 27, 2012, 06:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unholy Harbinger

Heya I've decided to quit the gaming side of 40K as it no longer interests me so I am selling my Necrons and Imperial guard, though I'll keep my orks. :P Before it goes to the great fleBay of the internet I thought I'd let you have first grab on my stuff. I am in the UK but will post worldwide and I would like to keep any trades through paypal please!

First up:
Imperial Guard

• Basilisk (Converted enclosed crew compartment)
  • 4 Chimeras (Multilaser and heavy bolter)
  • Valkyrie (Magnetised for multiple rocket pod or vendetta, lascannon on the front, doors open, detatches from base)
  • Leman Russ Battle Tank (3 heavy bolters)
  • Leman russ Demolisher/excecutioner (magnetised between the two, magnetised front weapon las/heavy bolter)
  • Devildog
  • 24 lasgunners (2 female)
  • 7 grenade launchers (2 female)
  • 3 plasma gunners (1 female)
  • 3 meltagunners (1 female)
  • 3 heavy flamers (1 female)
  • 5 sargeants/leaders (chainsword and pistol, 2 female)

Since spoilers don't work here are the pictures, click for a larger version:

Necrons
Monolith
Nightbringer
Destroyer lord (arm missing)
Lord on foot (resorb and warsytche)
5 destroyers (the painted ones)
10 scarab swarms
Assorted troops (warriors, see pictures)
10 converted immortals (no rods)
Most of them come with blue rods, I can hunt for some green ones if you need.

Codexes
Imperial guard 5th
Necrons 3rd
Chaos Marines 4th
Chaos marines 5th
Space Marines 4th
Necrons 5th
Codex Assasins
Tyranids 5th

Lizardmen
The remains of a battleforce all unbuilt:
8 saurus cavalry, 24 Saurus (not sure which ones but standard troop I think),  4 skink (no shields). There may be a few other bits missing here and there.
7 Saurus Cavalry, Built and primed, Some have a base layer of paint but nothing drastic.

Also I have 12 tau fire warriors still up for grabs!

If anything in this thread interests you then please PM me with an offer.

Thanks al lot!
                        Alex (Unholy harbinger)

:pie:

Thantos

Talk about swimming against the current :P Most poeple are starting to game again with the new 6th edition!
Does this mean you will have more time to paint and lurk in the hobby boards? Yes, yes. The shadows of the hobby board will embrace you man-thing :skavenface:

Hope you get a good deal for them, some nice armies

Unholy Harbinger

'tis a shame to see them go but I have run out of room. And yeah I am keeping the orks to paint the vehicles and do more crazy conversions! :P I play warmachine now very heavily so I'll be lurking around posting them.

Thantos

Good man ;D Its always good to see a freshly painted warjack or two!  :pie:

Walrus Man

What sort of price do you want for the lizardmen, and would you willing to split them?
Steampunk Imperial Guard project log.

Walrus Man, Walrus Man, does what ever a walrus can!
[
url=http://secondsphere.org/index.php/topic,129134.0.html]Are you an Aussie and interested in going to an Official 2S Meet up? Then check out

Soundwave

Unholy Harbinger