News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

They're Back! New Tau FAQ Is Up

Started by Carrelio, September 07, 2012, 04:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charistoph

Wouldn't those same rulings apply to Seekers and SMS, since they have the same rules, too?

Personally, if Wargear provides a Cover Same, they are in it and touching it as much as they would be area terrain.
Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

Quote from: Megavolt-They called me crazy.  They called me insane!  THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right."

knightperson

Quote from: Charistoph on September 25, 2012, 09:11:46 PM
Wouldn't those same rulings apply to Seekers and SMS, since they have the same rules, too?

Personally, if Wargear provides a Cover Same, they are in it and touching it as much as they would be area terrain.

That would be nice, but I don't think GW likes us that much! The FAQ for the Tau doesn't say anything about ignoring wargear cover saves or obscured targets. Last I checked, the only cover saves that our missiles ignore are the ones based on LOS. Jink, Flat Out, smoke launchers, KFF: they all still work. And the impaler cannon has better strength and better AP than smart missiles, but why would I be bitter about that???
Cured of what I'm suffering from, but suffering from the cure.

KCKitsune

The suckers only have a bolter's inch range & Hive Guard only have Firewarrior saves.  Shoot the B**CHES with missile pods from pulse rifle range and KILL them.
From the Makers of Lemon Flavored Kitten souls, comes the newest in Taste Sensations... Mutant Evil Sauce(tm)*!

Mutant Evil Sauce is Good(tm) on EVERYTHING

* == Evil Snacks Inc is not responsible for any uncontrolled outbreaks of flesh eating zombies