News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Marine DIY Chapter advice

Started by Jonagon, September 09, 2012, 09:14:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LinnScarlett

Quote from: Jonagon on December 22, 2012, 02:55:51 PM
Thanks Linn, good tips. I've only ever dabbled a little bit with writing, but it's something I'd like to do more of.

[SUPERSNIP]

That said, 6000 is still probably a bit mad, maybe I should say 1500 years, but there has been no reinforcement for the last 200 years, so everyone hanging out there is pretty old.

Your welcome, if you need an opinion/bounce an idea/ or some advice, just fling it to me and I'll give you my ambiguous opinion on it if you want! ;)

Ogh, all the old guys are stealing the stars in W40k atm - even Ciaphas is getting on in years! And he's one of the youngest by far. That said, I think you should go with 2741 years (random is better than rounded!) and the last 341 years (same reason) there has been no supplies, or only 'trickles' of bits and pieces scout / provisioners they might have send out might have brought back. I can't see SMs sitting on their asses and starving, but yea! :P

Just don't say its a warp-storm! Warp-storms are overused. >.>
I need more time to do the Emperor's work!

You can read my stuff on 2S's Fluff and Stories.

Or, you can come visit my author page on Archive of Our Own. WARNING: NC-17