News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Your 40k Resolutions

Started by BigToof, December 21, 2012, 04:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LinnScarlett

Quote from: Jonagon on December 27, 2012, 10:27:28 AM
Quote from: crisis_vyper on December 27, 2012, 05:43:26 AM
As for your whining......*looking at Jonagon with lots of jealousy and sadness* :P

;)

Quote from: Fhanados on December 27, 2012, 12:09:07 AM

• Decide how to equip my Terminators. Seriously, they've been on the sprue for 6 months because of my indecision and it's costing me games!
  • Paint the tanks. There's not many of them and it will clear a lot of room off my workbench!
  • Base the stuff I've finished so they can go in the display cabinet!
  • Paint one unit at a time. I get overenthusiastic  and take on too much at once. Bad Dan!

Sounds like a good plan!

That never works for me... *looks from her Ultrawolves to her Alpha Legionnaires to her Catachan to her Inquisition Army/s....*  :facepalm001:
I need more time to do the Emperor's work!

You can read my stuff on 2S's Fluff and Stories.

Or, you can come visit my author page on Archive of Our Own. WARNING: NC-17

Carrelio

It's okay Linn, you should see my basement, it's just wall to wall with my failed attempts at sticking to one thing until it was finished...
Tau, Grey Knights, Black Templar, Daemons, Chaos Space Marines, Dark Eldar, Eldar, Nids, Skaven, Dark Elves, Tomb Kings, Lizardmen, Wood Elves, Mechanicus BFG, Dark Eldar BFG, Eldar BFG, LOTR Elves...  I've finally settled into my hobby for the time being though, custom converted Dark Elves, and as competitive as I can get them Tau.

LinnScarlett

Well, for what its worth, the rest doesn't much attract me so between the different Imperial forces I am pretty much solid. Ehhh... so much to do, so little time!
I need more time to do the Emperor's work!

You can read my stuff on 2S's Fluff and Stories.

Or, you can come visit my author page on Archive of Our Own. WARNING: NC-17

The Allfather

I suppose my resolution, as it is every year, is to actually paint all my crap. :P

I have scores of unpainted and partially painted models in my hobby desk.

Pilum

I'll continue the rather dull theme and just say I really have to get stuff painted. Plus get more games in. Can't go back to the days where I could go round a mate's house every day but I could make more of an effort to actually send people messages or arrange things in advance...
A prize from the My Little Warhorse story contest: http://gwarrior456.deviantart.com/art/Its-just-a-little-storm-430546453

Will's on Fire

1) Finish painting Dark Vengeance.
2) Finish painting my Sanguinary Guard and get them to 2k pts.
3) Play some games whilst at Uni.
4) Buy new, decent quality brushes.
5) Finish the Ork Dakkajet.
6) Find a way to take pictures of the stuff I'm painting whilst at Uni.

Sounds about right for me. :P

- Will

Jonagon

Quote from: Will Vas Fire on December 28, 2012, 08:06:20 PM

2) Finish painting my Sanguinary Guard
4) Buy new, decent quality brushes.
6) Find a way to take pictures of the stuff I'm painting whilst at Uni.

Prioritised your list for you Will.  ;)