News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

Chosen vs Possessed

Started by Narric, December 26, 2012, 10:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you use?

Chosen exclusively
4 (66.7%)
Possessed Exclusively
1 (16.7%)
Both
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Chicop76

Finally got my book and can comment. I still will go with Chosen.

However I think Possesed is better in this edition than from last. The champ can get 2 blessings which gives him a higher chance to being a prince. Marks plus icons also make them rather good. For example they can be int 5 with feel no pain, and can be int 6 33.33% of the time.

I think the options make them better, but I still think chosen is a better choice.

Also looking at bikes and noticed that int 5 feel no pain bikes is slightly more than palgue marines. For a bit more points you're getting speed and a cover save. I think chaos bikes are looking to be more op the more I look at them.

DEF Knight

QuoteThe champ can get 2 blessings which gives him a higher chance to being a prince.

You can't become a prince or a spawn from those pregame rolls you buy. Unless you mean the bonuses give your champ a better chance of surviving and winning challenges to get more rolls to become a prince.

QuoteAlso looking at bikes and noticed that int 5 feel no pain bikes is slightly more than palgue marines. For a bit more points you're getting speed and a cover save. I think chaos bikes are looking to be more op the more I look at them.

They have their ups and downs. Don't forget Plague Marines have poisoned CC attacks, are scoring, and you can lose your FNP if your biker icon bearer dies, and plenty of dangerous terrain tests. Then again, bikers have relentless and hammer of wrath on top of all of their other, many, MANY benefits you mentioned...