News:

Cammerz brings us some fantastically painted and customised Alpha Legion. Check out their work with detail shots and design insight.

Main Menu

The Damned & The Betrayed

Started by LinnScarlett, January 13, 2013, 03:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LinnScarlett

This is the prosaic incarnation of the RPG-log of 'The Damned & The Betrayed' campaign, hosted by Zen (GM) and ran amock with by Aun (Memnon), KOM (Malish), John -has he made an account here yet? - (Radisson) and yours truly (Vallerie).

I have blatantly copied the story, plot and actions from the log, and proceeded to shamelessly embellish them in the way I saw fit. As an aside to that, once assembled the log felt quite like Memnon's one-man show, and so I have presumed to thrust the rest of us in more active roles to balance him out. I apologise if I stepped on anyone's toes while doing so.

Let me know if something is off concerning your toon, and I'll try to amend my opinion of them for the next part.

To everybody else: this is the no-good we've been up to, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as we enjoy/ed playing it!

THE DAMNED & THE BETRAYED (I-I)

IN THE FAR FLUNG corners of the galaxy, many millions of light years apart, three unassuming packages find their way to preordained hands; the small caskets they reveal dwarfed as they
I need more time to do the Emperor's work!

You can read my stuff on 2S's Fluff and Stories.

Or, you can come visit my author page on Archive of Our Own. WARNING: NC-17

Tyrfing

LinnScarlett

Quote from: Tyrfing on January 17, 2013, 03:36:02 PM
This is expertly done Linn.

I am glad you like it! It takes some time, but I like how it melts our escapades into a genuine story that is all sorts of flavours of cool, and still clearly recognisable as something that has been 'written' by multiple people with their own ideas and characters. :D
I need more time to do the Emperor's work!

You can read my stuff on 2S's Fluff and Stories.

Or, you can come visit my author page on Archive of Our Own. WARNING: NC-17