News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

Hellhammer. Finished pics.

Started by SGS, January 17, 2013, 03:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGS

Long time no post.  I am just going to leave these here.

The Man They Call Jayne

Wow . . . that green is really. . . green. I know what I mean, thats really good.
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

Tempest Six Two

Nice tank man, the camo is very unique and well applied. I can see it as being from a rocky, mountainous snow-covered battlefield...
My mini painting and terrain building blog- come check it out: http://tempest-terrain.blogspot.com/

[IMG]http://secondsphere.org/award.php?i=384&k=d2dd7e&m

Will's on Fire

Really nicely done, maybe the only thing I'd say is maybe make the brightest green sections a bit finer on the back of the tank, as it does look very bright.

Really awesome work though! Good job. :D

- Will

Railgun Convention

I swear the interior of the gun has camouflage paint... Which makes no sense unless it has a shutter... which also makes no sense.

But yeah. Apart from that minor gripe, good work, sir.
So how many crashes have I survived now?

silverfuge

Loving it almost psychodellic but well painted.
Gm is God

The Man They Call Jayne

It reminds me of an apple. Thats the image that was in my head. It's cool, fresh, crisp and fully capable of killing anything within 6 feet.

Ok, so maybe it isnt exactly like an apple. . .
Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

LinnScarlett

It would be if you were snowwhite!  ;D

I think it's prettttttyyy sweet. I like the non-standard camo, you'd be surprised how boring people can be with chosing their patterns in that. I especially like the metalwork details on the rear side of the tank.
I need more time to do the Emperor's work!

You can read my stuff on 2S's Fluff and Stories.

Or, you can come visit my author page on Archive of Our Own. WARNING: NC-17