News:

For the most up to date reports about what is going on with the forum, and the latest topics of interest, throw us a like on Facebook, and if you're wanting some light banter with the seasoned and spiced members, join the Second Sphere Members Group.

Main Menu

The Tau-Ork Alliance (Da Torks!) vs. Deathwing in "Of Tau and Orks" (1500)

Started by BigToof, January 18, 2013, 03:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Man They Call Jayne

Jaynes Awesome Card Counter: +5

Secondspheres Crash Card Counter +4

crisis_vyper

Quote from: Cammerz on February 03, 2013, 12:54:32 PM
Quote from: crisis_vyper on February 03, 2013, 06:16:57 AM
Deathwing Assault allows the Deathwing to deepstrike every unit either on the first turn or the second turn without the need to roll for reserves and this is kept secret from the opponent by writing it down somewhere. 

And does this negate the rule which states that at least half of your army must start on the table?

Of course this only applies to Deathwing units and any Inner Circle Unit attached to them.

BigToof

Thank you all for the very kind and helpful comments!

So, I was slightly hoodinked by that Librarian (he was using the Auspex as a permanent debuff), but it didn't matter much in the end.  And I guess that Deep Strike nonsense actually works?

Hmm... interesting.

And I'm glad you all find the fluff a good start.

I'm working on getting more flavour into the Shas'El, but haven't found her defining features yet.  She's the straight man to Bang for the moment I guess....

Best,
-BT
BigToof Points:

Cammerz: 8
Waaaghpower: 1
The Man They Call Jayne: 3
Mabbz: 6
Archon Sharrek: 3